I just looked back at the time stamp on my last post and realized I’m failing miserably at maintaining this blog. I sortof wish I could say I have got my covet-ing in check, but that wouldn’t be true. I still spend a lot of time “window shopping” online. That is to say, filling up my virtual carts and leaving them to sit un-checked out.
But this time of year, I’m taking special note because I have several people who ask for lists or just a few things that I may have my eye on for Christmas. And so, to make their lives easier and also to get a much-needed post on the books for the end of the year, a few of my favorite things is here!
“A few of my favorite things” is generally what I title this post each year, but it is also the song lyric from one of my favorite movies, “Sound of Music.” The movie also reminds me of the holidays because it used to be shown on public TV the night of Christmas. My family would cuddle up at my grandparents’ house after the dinner had been eaten and the packages had been opened.
Anywho, let’s get to it. From creamy tunic sweaters to spency designer watches and key fobs that will also charge your phone, here are a handful of items I love this year.
- Michele Deco Diamond Dial – Nordstrom.com
- Tory Burch Fleming Quilted Lambskin Shoulder Bag – Vonmaur.com
- J. Crew Cotton Poplin Pajama Pants and Top – JCrew.com
- Nine West Bootie – Ninewest.com
- Mark & Graham Power Up Lightning to USB Tassle Keychain – Markandgraham.com
- Mark & Graham Elisabetta Slouch Handbag – Markandgraham.com
- Tom Ford Snowdon sunglasses – Groupon.com
- Saskia Oversized Pullover – Anthropologie.com