A special thanks goes out to Stephanie of one of my favorite blog sites (and bloggers!), http://misprintedpages.wordpress.com for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award.
If you don’t have this site on your radar, check into it. Stephanie reviews books and book covers – my favorite is “Awesome Book Cover Friday.” And while our genres-of-choice often differ, I do so enjoy her thoughts on books I would otherwise know nothing about.
She also has helpful posts on writing and editing for those of us, who are looking to expand our knowledge in that realm.
And to the rest of my loyal readers – thank you for reading, commenting, and “liking” the posts you see on LittleBlackSweats.com. It means so much to have you interact regularly, and to share your thoughts. It’s the reason I update it day after day, afterall!
1. Thank the award-givers and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 15 or 20 bloggers
1. I want to be a fashion stylist when I grow up… or when my kids get old enough to make their own lunch.
2. I fell from a 3rd story apartment balcony when I was toddler, totally unscathed.
3. I’ve made 2 radio commercials in my life – the 2 were totally unrelated.
4. My favorite food is Thai chicken lavosh (at least this week.)
5. My two sons are named after Civil War heroes – totally unplanned.
6. I hated the color blue growing up. Now I can’t get enough of it.
7. I write a regular column on Fridays for a social networking site for mothers.
Blogs I Adore
Shopping, Saving & Sequins